The Road to Educational Success
Who are we?
What do we do?
Why is it important?
Find the solutions here to current serious educational concerns. Who should use this website?
- Teachers and parents of special-needs, typically-developing, and gifted students
- School Principals and Superintendents
- Educational consultants and educational reformers
- Curriculum specialists interested in a Cognitive Emphasis in learning
- Policy-makers at the local, state, and national levels, including boards of education
- Parent-Teacher organizations
- Psychologists, social workers, and guidance counselors
- Teacher educators interested in the cognitive dimensions of learning
- Teacher Unions
- Business Leaders
- Citizens interested in School Improvement
A Road Map: featured within the site are different applications of Thinking Strategies, using the Feuerstein Instrumental Enrichment Program (FIE), including:
- Curriculum Descriptions for a Thinking Skills emphasis in schools
- Research effects of Thinking Skills on student learning and behavior
- School re-organization to promote an emphasis Thinking Skills across the full curriculum
- Connections between Thinking Skills and Common Core curriculum objectives
- Adaptations of Thinking Skills for various student needs
- Inclusion of Cognitive Strategies in Teacher Education
- Informative publications and DVD’s available for explaining all dimensions of the FIE program
For more information, please contact Selma Schein, Director of International Consulting and Trade Associates, Inc. (IC&TA) at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 786-514-1871 (Eastern Time) or Dr. David S.Martin, Director of Training and Research for IC&TA at email@example.com or call 508-527-0460 (Eastern Time).; IC&TA is affiliated with the international Feuerstein Institute in Jerusalem, Israel (http://icelp.info/) and the North American Feuerstein Alliance (NAFA) (www.thinkingconnections.org).